- 24th July 2015
- Date: –
- Categories: Club social
We are organising the Summer 10k at Therfield which will follow the Midweek League 10k route albeit the Start and Finish will be slightly amended on Tuesday 18th August
The format of the event is to have groups of similar ability running with the slower paced groups going first and leaving the faster groups to chase, with the aim that all groups finish about the same time (7.45pm).
This will be followed by food provided by the Fox & Duck Pub on the green at Therfield at 8pm.
Cost is £3 per runner entry.
To make this event a success Nic & Robin need some help as follows:
1. A nominated leader to take some newer runners on a 5k route – starting at 7pm
2. A nominated leader to take a first time group of runners on the 10k route – leading off the evening at 6.30pm
3. Group Leaders who will take a group of runners at an agreed time around the course – we need to ensure we have smaller groups of runners
(circa 8 to a group) to ensure we get similar pace and not too large as we are on country lanes.
4. 2-3 people who can help set up the Start & Finish including Drink Station and cups of water and gazebo on the green.
5. A couple of people who can organise the start and finish of the race.
If you can help then please contact Robin robinlynn11(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)btinternet.com or 07540558529 or Nic niccob(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)hotmail.co.uk" target="_blank">niccob(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)hotmail.co.uk 07557387133